Please Note that the Current Registration Price is the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!!
PLEASE only submit once...DO NOT submit multiple times!!
We have extended EARLY BIRD to June 30th...please register now!
Conference Points of Interest:
• Effective therapies
• Genetic research
• AEDs and Public Access Defibrillation
• Take Steps to STOP SADS (Fundraiser walk)
• Networking opportunities
• Program for Kids and Teens
Who Should Attend?
• Families living with a cardiac rhythm disorder
• Families with a history of sudden,
unexplained death of an
healthy child or young adult
• Coaches & Teachers
• Allied Healthcare Professionals including
nurses and paramedics
Speakers Will Include:
• Michael Ackerman, MD, PhD
Pediatric Cardiologist at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
• Susan Etheridge, MD
Pediatric Cardiologist at Primary Children's Centre, Salt Lake City, UT
• Robert Hamilton, MD
Pediatric Cardiologist at SickKids Hospital, Toronto, ON
• Andrew Krahn, MD
Cardiologist at Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, BC
• Danna Spears, MD
Cardiologist at Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, ON